Thursday, March 14, 2013

anger


1)      What emotion do you wish you could better control?
2)      Why does revenge feel so good?
3)      Is happiness a choice?
4)      What emotions are you afraid of?
1) I wish i didn't get mad to easily, my anger gets me in trouble a lot. I know I will be able to control in sooner or later.  like sometimes when people talk about my family i get really angry but i should think before i act and know that they don't even know my family. And sometimes when i fail at things like playing football or playing Xbox i beat my self up like hit the t.v or kick the wall. But i know someday i will grow out of it.
2) I think revenge feels so good because they will feel the same way you did. And hurting people that hurts you makes you feel even. I like getting revenge on people that hurt me or my family. I like it because we didn't do anything to hurt them or they're family. But that is something that needs to stop.
3) No happiness is not a choice because, their are people or things in this world that makes everyone happy. Just takes the right person or thing. Some people are depressed or down all the time but their are people out there that can make your day so much better. If someone likes a talent or something someone does then they are going to happy.
4) I'm afraid of getting to mad and loosing the people that love me. I don't like getting angry, but it just overcomes everything and i stay mad for a while. And i'm scared of getting to mad and doing things i will regret to the people i love and they wont like me anymore. But lately i have doing better as for as getting mad. So i'm only a little bit scared now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment