Friday, February 8, 2013

Encyclopedia of an ordinary life

 addiction: soda
If I dont have soda every day I will start with drwing ughh!! I love soda, I love Dr. pepper and coke if i dont have it i get mad.

awsome = me
I think im a pretty cool guy, I dont do bad things to my friends to or other people therfor im awsome.

Barnes
ughhh!!! Mrs. Barnes takes to fast some tomes its hard for me to understand what she is saying, its like she is sugar high 24/7 .. but she is a cool teacher!!:)

bing.com
I dont like using bing i dont know why i just like google alot better! bing is just a waste of space on the internet.

dogs
I love dogs, they are soo good to people, my favorite dogs are pit bulls people think they are mean dogs but really its just they way people train them you can train any other dog to be mean.

E.T
E.T  was a good movie but its kinda of an old movie I havent watched it in like 5 years but I  like the part when they start to fly on the bike:)

No comments:

Post a Comment